“MT CAPITAL LTD claims compliance with the CFA Institute Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Conduct. This claim has not been verified by CFA Institute”
One-page copies, including translations, are available on the CFA Institute website (www.cfainstitute.org)
At MT CAPITAL LTD we apply and follow the CFA Code of Ethics and Standards of Conduct. We do it because it is the strongest one in terms of morality and honesty and most of all because we believe that doing “the right thing” is the best way to benefit our partners and the entire society. The Investment industry has this power of creating more goods, services and jobs only allocating capitals in a manner that is guided by high ethical standards, not only by laws and regulations.
Financial history demonstrated that laws and regulations are not enough. Plus, maintaning and improving our competences and professional skills at the highest levels is a serious commitment that we take towards our clients, that in fact we like to call “partners”.
- The Code of Ethics MT CAPITAL and people working for, or professionally and in general terms related to the firm
Act with integrity, competence, diligence, and respect and in an ethical manner with the public, clients, prospective clients, employers, employees, colleagues in the investment profession, and other participants in the global capital markets.
- Place the integrity of the investment profession and the interests of client above their own personal interests.
- Use reasonable care and exercise independent professional judgement when conducting investment analysis, making investment recommendations, taking investment actions, and engaging in other professional activities.
- Practice and encourage other to practice in a professional and ethical manner that will reflect credit on themselves and the profession.
- Promote the integrity and viability of the global capital markets for the ultimate benefit of society.
- Maintain and improve their professional competence and strive to maintain and improve the competence of other investment professionals.